Affiliate Tips and Tricks
Starting up in the affiliate business can take time, dedication and some legwork. Once you get going though the results are rewarding. Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Start your own website.
2. Place business cards in urinals of bars, stadiums and other establishments.
3. Place business cards or stickers in poker books at the library or bookstore.
4. Put up fliers at local colleges and universities. Laundromats are also a good location.
5. Throw parties and leave fliers/pamphlets laying around.
6. Take advantage of poker promotions going on where you live. Get involved, check out the scene...you never know who you can chat up or where you can leave your card.
7. Play poker...and table talk. This seems to work very well.
8. Chat online...bring up the topic incidentally...you don't want to be accused of spamming.
9. Slip cards, fliers or other advertising into free newspapers or magazines and deliver to residential mailboxes.
10. Purchase advertising.
For a more detailed discussion of affiliate strategies and marketing ideas, visit:
Poker Affiliate World (PAW)